Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Camp Wabashi

So Josh and I went with the youth group at our church to Camp Wabashi over the weekend...went on Friday night and came back on Sunday afternoon. The theme was Who Are You? What it meant was that we should stop "labeling" everybody like "Band Geek" or "Retard". So for all day Saturday, along with six others I wore shirts with labels on them...Poser,Goody Two Shoes,Troublemaker, Twig,Blondie,and Band Geek. (I was band geek of course :P) So everybody called me what my shirts said all day. At the end we burned them because we are getting rid of our labels.
---------------------------------------Games-----------------------------
---------------------------------------Funny Pics-----------------------------

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones